rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Follow all directives of staff and posted information signs, such as speed limits. If you are corrected by staff more than three (3) times – you will be escorted off the premises with no refund.
- You MUST sign a waiver. If you are under 18, a parent/legal guardian must sign for you. To save time at arrival, you may print out the waiver above!
- Helmets are REQUIRED for anyone younger than 16 using a 4-wheeler or dirt bike(not required for a Side by side)
- Drivers without a drivers license cannot carry a passenger.
- You must follow all SC laws, specifically "Chandler's Law". Downloadable file is above!
- Do NOT go on the dirt road for ANY reason on an ATV. SC law prohibits you from operating an ATV on county or state highways - even if it isn't paved!
- Quiet hours are 11:30pm-7:30am (this doesn’t mean silence, but it means respect your neighbors, as well as ours!)
- Leave your appropriate wrist band on at all times, do not cut them off or remove them while on the property. We see those with no wristbands as trespassers. *If you lose or damage your band, please find a staff member and we will replace it accordingly.*
- We ask that you have basic housekeeping. We have a beautiful place and ask that you that you leave your campsite, cabin, or area clean. We don’t want to require a cleaning fee.
- Pets are welcomed, on a leash at all times. They need to be quiet, well behaved, and they are not allowed in any building. If your pet becomes a nuisance, we will ask you to remove them from the premises. We have a male, non-neutered lab.
- No weapons are allowed on the property. Small knives are accepted, but no large knives and no guns of any kind.
- No hunting will be allowed. If you are found hunting, with any weapon or without a weapon, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Check out time is 12pm – additional fees will apply each hour after.
- No fireworks.
- No profanity.
- Fires must be contained in an APPROVED container at APPROVED CAMPSITES ONLY.
- All ATVs, 4-wheelers, UTV’s side-by-side, dirt bikes, golf carts and all other types of vehicles are strictly prohibited from riding on the pipeline right-of-way in any location other than the specified crossings or from damaging the pipeline right-of-way, barricades, markers, signs, fencing or gates. It is a federal offense for anyone to tamper with or remove the pipeline markers installed in the pipeline right-of-way. Violators will be required to leave the property.
- We ask that you overall conduct yourself with maturity. If, for any reason, we feel you have behaved in a way that is unacceptable, we will ask you to leave with no refund. River Neck Acres and its employees reserve the right to deny admission to anyone without any explanation.