Mud Bash All Weekend Ticket Thursday-Sunday
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
We're getting a lot of questions about concert tickets and the concert - so heres a little clarification.
1. There are NO refunds.
2. What do you need when you get there? You need your order number, all the members of your party, and the ID of the purchaser and the card used to purchase them.
3. In reference to number 2- "my mom bought my ticker, my wife bought my ticker, my sister brother aunt uncle bought my ticket" we understand this and our solution is bring a copy of the ID, bring a photo of the id, or be able to get it. No id, no ticket.
4. We will not be holding tickets or wrist bands like in the past. If you buy 10 tickets and you come alone, you will have to come to the gate each time to get the other tickets with who is checking in. There is too much confusion when we're holding these tickets for your wife, cousin, daughter, brother when we're seeing 3k-6k people. Buy them separately and in their name or prepare to come get them.
5. Children 3-8 - they need a $10 ticket. All rules above apply.
6. Children 15 and under - must come with a parent or have a waiver signed with them. If not, they will be turned around - we're not calling parents.
7. Children 15 and under - if they're riding an ATV/Dirtbike, they MUST, with 0 exception have a helmet, it will be enforced, there will be no exception. Wear it or no ride. (not required on SxS)
8. Children 16&17 years old, must have a signee age 21+ or parent sign the waiver in advance. No exceptions. we will turn them around.
9. SC law says do not drink and drive. It's as literal as it gets.
any questions call 843-333-4607.
This covers Thursday 12pm - Sunday 8pm. Everyone needs their own ticket.